Recipes Using Banana Chip Slices
Are you feeling hungry? Here at Ready Reserve Foods, we have plenty of recipes for you to make. Today, let’s talk about mixing up some recipes with one of our products as an ingredient – our banana slices. These freshly made banana slices are cut into perfection and go well with different recipes to add flavor to it.
Below, we are going to show you two of the best recipes that these banana chip slices are best used for. We guarantee to you that these recipes will make your morning meals or afternoon snacks a lot more fun and flavorful. Without further ado, let’s get some cooking action right away.
Tropical Oatmeal with Banana Slices
Breakfast oatmeal has never been healthier with the help of banana chips. This simple recipe takes your ordinary oatmeal into a whole new level. Feel the improved taste of the sweetness of banana slices mixed with the healthiness of oatmeal in every serving. It’s the perfect breakfast food that you should give a try!
For this recipe, we are going to use the banana slices and rolled oats available here at Ready Reserve Foods.
- 1/4 cup banana slices
- 1 13.5 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flaked coconuts
- 1/4 cup halved unsalted macadamia nuts
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Baking sheet
- Preheat the oven at 325 Fahrenheit. Get the baking sheet, place the coconut flakes and macadamia nuts into it, and use a spoon to spread them evenly.
- Put it inside the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the coconut starts to turn into a brown color.
- Rotate the baking sheet halfway through the process to prevent it from burning.
- Once done, remove from the oven and set it aside for later use.
- Grab the saucepan and pour in the coconut milk. Let it boil at medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the oats and stir until it mixes with the softened coconut milk.
- Turn off the heat and add the maple syrup for added flavor. Stir it again until it combines.
- Distribute the oatmeal into the bowls. Add the banana slices, as well as the toasted coconut and macadamia nuts we baked in the oven earlier. Serve and enjoy.
This easy to follow recipe doesn’t even take half an hour to complete. That means everyone, even kids (with the guidance of a parent, of course) can make this simple recipe. Now you can have oatmeal that has a new and improved taste like no other.
Do keep in mind that this oatmeal recipe is best served hot. So once you’re done preparing it, make sure to eat it right away and savor the flavor right into your taste buds.
These are not just your ordinary banana pancakes; they are your new and improved pancakes with the twist of banana chips. This recipe is best enjoyed with your friends and family for that much-needed afternoon snack.
For this recipe, we are going to use the Buttermilk pancake mix and banana slices available here at Ready Reserve Foods.
- 1 cup banana slices
- 1 buttermilk pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- Preheat the frying pan at low-medium heat.
- Get half cup of the banana slices and mash them into the large bowl. Set aside the remaining half cup banana slices for later use.
- Combine the egg, sugar, and vanilla extract, and melted butter into a bowl and whisk it.
- Once done, pour the milk and stir it together using a wooden spoon.
- You have now made a pancake mix batter. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt into the mixture using the wooden spoon or spatula.
- Grease the frying pan, assuming that it is already heated.
- Pour the batter into the frying pan forming small circles. Keep the circles at a distance to avoid them from being combined.
- Let the batter cook for about 2-3 minutes and wait until you see tiny air bubbles forming on the top.
- Flip the pancakes and let the other side cook for about 2-3 minutes too.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and use the remaining banana slices as toppings. Pour in maple syrup for an extra layer of flavor.
And now you’re done! Your friends and family will definitely love these improved banana pancakes. Indulge in its taste that will melt in your mouth with every bite. This recipe is undoubtedly a hit for your kids or if you have guests coming over for a quick visit.
The Sky is The Limit
Our products at Ready Reserve Foods are made with quality in mind. And if you want to create more recipes using the banana slices along with other products here in our site, it’s time to let your imagination go wild.
As said earlier, our fresh banana slices go well with any recipe. With your creativity and unparalleled cooking skills, these banana slices will transform into flavorful snacks and dishes that the whole family is going to love. Enjoy banana ice cream, bananas in your cereal, or even just eat them straight out of the can!
Shop Now at Ready Reserve Foods
Here at Ready Reserve Foods, we have a wide array of food products that are perfect for every recipe. Not to mention, we also have ready-made foods that are perfect for stockpiling in case of an emergency.
With that said, there’s no better time to order foods from our site than now. Feel free to take a look around and browse each section for foods that you may like. Do keep in mind that shipping time may differ depending on where you live because of the pandemic lockdown. But we will try our best to deliver it on time at your expected date. Happy cooking!